Bauer Steel Pipe
Bauer Steel Pipe is the tried and trusted galvanized steel pipe with Genuine Bauer ball-n-socket fittings. Light weight, durable, and with fast quick couplers. A long time favorite for those who need to set up temporary pipelines. Click to visit Bauer’s web site Click for an article comparing steel and HDPE pipe
Benefits of Bauer Steel Pipe
- Best for high temperature situations up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No leakage in pressure or suction applications. (DIN 19651)
- Handles pressures up to 175 psi.
- Available in 3′, 6′, 10′, or 20′ foot lengths.
- No loose parts, no tools required.
- Produced from light weight, high-grade, high tensile, cold rolled steel.
- Hot-dipped galvanizing meeting DIN 50976 specifications.
- Sizes from 4” to 12”.
- 30 degree articulation for 4″, 20 degrees for 6″, 8″, and 12″.
- Meets ISO #9001 specifications.
- O-Rings ordered separately.
- 4″- 40 pieces
- 6″- 30 pieces
- 8″- 20 pieces
- 12″- 12 or 9 pieces
(click images for larger view)